rootgrow for bare root plants contains mycorrhizal fungi granules with a separate sachet of dipping gel powder that when mixed together with water, as directed, will form a perfect dipping solution to ensure maximum coverage of the mycorrhizal fingi on the roots of the treated plants.
Plants treated with rootgrown have been shown to:
- Have superior plant establishment with better natural vigour.
- Overcome replant problems more successfully.
- Have better developed root systems.
- Are better able to cope with conditions of drought.
How to use rootgrow for bare root plants:
1. Take a large bucket and fill with 4 litres of water.
2. Sprinkle the contents of the gel powder sachet into the water and stir well.
3. Leave for 5 minutes then add the dry rootgrow granules and stir well. The granules should be suspended evenly through the thick liquid (a wallpaper paste consistency).
4. Dip the the plant roots into the solution ensuring even coverage. Lift the plants out and allow the excess to drain back into the bucket and plant immediately.