TopBuxus Grow (500g)
- Product Code: TopBuxus Grow (500g)
- Availability: 5
TOPBUXUS GROW is a fast-acting fertilizer that dissolves in a short time. TOPBUXUS GROW provides vigorous growth and leaves of intense green. TOPBUXUS is a significant producer of Buxus shrubs (more than 10,000,000 plants per 50 ha) that developed a growth method based on Buxus Professional Care Products available to all those interested in these box trees: nurseries, landscapers and fancier.
- Box tree need sufficient nutrients when new leaves appear, and this happens three times a year: around mid-April, mid-June and mid-August. At this stage, the shrub needs many fast-accessing nutrients (as opposed to the longer-lasting release fertilisers).
- Tissue analysis shows that intensely green, glossy plants have a high sulphur content. Given that pollution reduction measures have significantly reduced the sulphur content of the soil (the essential nutrient for Buxus shrubs), TOPBUXUS GROW contains a substantial amount of sulphur to compensate for this deficiency.
To keep your Boxwood in optimal health make sure young plants do not dry out and water adequately to make sure the soil is kept moist whilst plants are establishing roots in the ground. Plants in containers need continual watering as required.
Recommended trimming time is in the first week of June and any further required trimming is recommended in the period of August to October.
We recommend and supply Topbuxus products to help prevent Box Blight and encourage healthy growth.
Please contact us to for more information and to order.
We recommend following the program as below.
- Apply Topbuxus Healthmix once a month from the months of March to November. Add 1 tablet to 1 litre of water, leave to stand for 10 minutes and then spray on foliage. 1 tablet should treat approximately 10 square metres of foliage. Ideally spray on plants when they are dry, early morning or late afternoon.
- Apply Topbuxus Grow three times a year in April, June and August. Spread 50g per square metre of Topbuxus Grow evenly around the base of the plants.
- Apply Topbuxus Carpet of approximately 4cm thick under and around the base of the plants and replenish every 3 years. It may depend on location how often the TopBuxus Carpet needs to be replenished. In case of Box Blight, apply as soon as possible.
TOPBUXUS GROW DATASHEET
TopBuxus Grow (500g)